“After seeing Mila’s gorgeous dress, I envisioned a straight, shiny blowout with a perfect part in the middle,” said Mara Roszak, hairstylist for Moroccanoil. “Since the dress had dramatic print detail and flowing ruffles, I wanted to keep the hair clean, shiny and modern.”
How can you mimic the look? “A smooth, silky finish with a modern-looking shine was essential to the look,” Roszak says. Here are her six easy steps:
1) Apply Moroccanoil Treatment to damp hair, starting at the ends and working your way up.
2) Using a Moroccanoil Round Brush, blow-dry hair and make sure the ends are smooth and straight.
3) Roszak also set the top of Kunis’ hair with medium Velcro rollers for a touch of volume and bounce (optional).
4) Once hair is dry, run a 1-inch flat iron over hair from mid-length to ends.
5) Mist Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray all over hair for extra shine.
6) Lightly spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to set the look. You can use a touch on fingertips to tap down any flyaways.
Mila Kunis photo credit: Fred Duval / FilmMagic.
Text: Lydia Parafianowicz